Founded with the vision of providing value-driven, high quality services, Business Beam (Pvt.) Limited is Pakistan’s leading organization offering appraisal, advisory and training services in various domains.
The consultants at Business Beam have extensive and invaluable hands-on experience of working under various roles and capacities at various industries.
Business Beam (Pvt.) Limited is SEI partner for CMMI, and itSMF member. Business Beam has recently become Registered Education Provider (REP) with the Project Management Institute (PMI®), also the company is Pakistan Software Export Board’s (PSEB) recognized and approved firm for CMMI implementation.
We currently have position for Business Development Executive. If you fulfill the mentioned criteria, please send your detailed resume along with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Following are the minimum requirements.
- Identifying and building prospective client base
- Pitch and give presentation; First contact and liaison
- Meeting prospects for marketing campaigns and introducing company’s services
- Follow-up marketing and sales activities
- Achieving assigned sales targets
- Developing and distributing marketing material (Brochures and Newsletter)
- Graduate level education background with Major in IT/CS
- AT LEAST one (1) year of Marketing and Sales experience in IT Industry
- Excellent Selling and Presentation Skills
- Strong interpersonal skills & convincing power
- Fluent in English and able to communicate clearly and effectively
- Hardworking, dedicated, confident and self motivated
- Ability to work within a team environment using initiatives
Business Beam is an equal opportunity employer. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
A Dubai based IT firm is currently recruiting Php Developers and a Team Lead for their Software Designing and Development Department in their newly established setup in Karachi.
– At least 2-3 years experience of working on php+ mySQL application is must.
– Facebook applications development experience would be preffered.
– Communication and Team Management Skills.
– Willing to work in Evening & Night shifts
– Rapid career growth in future
– Direct communication with US Clients
– Lucrative salary
– Employee Pick & Drop facilities
– Lunch & Tea
– Incentive & bonus
If anybody is interested in above mentioned jobs, then contact the following persons to schedule your interview.
1 – Nasir Hassan Khan [0345-3991948]
2 – Syed Nabeel Ahmed [0300-2556476]
3 – Jawad Jamil Khan [0300-2201625]
Company Name : Utilis-BPO
web address: (www.utilisbpo.com)
Suite#101, 1st Floor, Mashriq Centre,
Land Mark :- Moving from Civic Centre (Old Hasan Square) towards National Staduim, You will find Mashriq Centre just after the SSGC Building.
Softech World Wide a U.S Based MS Gold Certified Partner & ISO Certified Software firm requires Tech Lead(5-8 yrs experience) and ASP .Net Developers (1+ yrs experience) having Sound Object Oriented Programming, Analysis and Design skills Database Programming (Stored Procedures, PL-SQL/T-SQL) BCS/BS/B.E/MCS/MS in Computer Sciences will be preferred
Email resumes to email@example.com
Industry Type IT – Software Services
Functional Area IT – Software
Location of Job KSA
Job Description We are looking for a IBM Certified WebSphere PORTAL Server Administrator with one of our leading client in KSA with at least 1-2 years administration experience.
Desired Candidate’s Profile
Profile We are looking for a IBM Websphere PORTAL Server Administrator with one of our leading client in KSA with at least 1-2 years of WS administrations experience on WebSphere application Server. The candidates should have strong experience in configuring , installing, performance tuning , load balancing on WS
Experience 3 – 4 years
Education Basic – Bachelor of Technology/Engineering
Nationality Any Nationality
Name Syed Shahram Hussain
A global leader in providing Collaborative Problem Solving software solutions and consultancy to the largest organizations in the world. With over 14 years experience in working closely with these companies to develop leading edge solutions based on continued research and insights.
We are hiring an additional developer to join the experienced team based in Winchester, UK. Your role would be to provide development support to the Professional Services Group for special custom solution projects. You would be responsible for handling the development aspects of the project, working directly with the client, and liaising with the Services Group.
You would also be the first point of contact for escalated support issues, and expected to handle the flow of problem tickets escalated to the development team – investigating and seeking out a resolution where necessary. You would also work on core development projects for our software platform.
The development team is an exciting and fast paced work environment, with international travel, a high degree of personal responsibility for projects, and a very innovative and ideas driven culture.
Your expected skill set should be focused around Lotus Domino Development, especially for the web rather than the Notes Client. Therefore key web skills are also essential.
Lotus Domino Development, at least 4+ years
CSS / XML / AJAX / JSON
Relational DB and Web Services a bonus
Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mentor Graphics® is a leader in electronic design automation. We enable companies to develop better electronic products faster and more cost-effectively. Our innovative products and solutions help engineers conquer design challenges in the increasingly complex worlds of board and chip design.
- Publicly held (NASDAQ: MENT)
- Founded 1981, headquartered in Wilsonville, Oregon
- Approximately 4,500 employees worldwide
- Revenue in last reported 12 months: about $800 million
- Over 70 offices worldwide
Experienced Software Development Engineer
Total Positions: 1
Job Type: Regular (full time)
Job Location: Lahore
Minimum Education: Bachelors in CS/CE/EE
Minimum Experience: 5 Year(s)
Career Level: Mid-Level Experienced (non-manager – Grade 5)
It is a mid-level position
- You’ll be working on the development and maintenance of Mentor Graphics state of the art embedded development tools.
- Your initial assignment would be to work on a Simulation tool called ‘SimTest’. You can find useful information related to SimTest on our company website.
- Your work will include development using C/C++ on Windows and Linux platforms.
- You will be working with on-shore engineering and non-engineering teams in other countries.
Experienced in using C/C++ on Windows and Linux platforms.
- Experienced in developing complex multi-threaded desktop applications and servers (Win32 Programming is a must).
- Experienced in designing and developing applications using Object Oriented techniques.
- Experienced in managing projects and teams.
- Strong communication skills in English. Experience of working with teams outside Pakistan would be a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent knowledge in the area of computer architecture, real time operating systems and embedded systems.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to us by email or post using the following information:
Postal Address: Floors 1-2-3 OSN Center Cavalry Ground Commercial Area Lahore Cantt. Lahore
Sales Executive Required
Iqbal Consulting has fulltime position for Sale Executive in Islamabad. The candidates must having good communication skills and computer software knowledge.
There is outstanding potential for learning, and career growth. You may send us your resume on email – email@example.com.
For More Information Visit:
For More Jobs from Iqbal Consulting Visit:
(I have posted this job with due permission from concerned person and the purpose is just to help people looking for jobs in this time of recession.)