Mentor Graphics® is a leader in electronic design automation. We enable companies to develop better electronic products faster and more cost-effectively. Our innovative products and solutions help engineers conquer design challenges in the increasingly complex worlds of board and chip design.
- Publicly held (NASDAQ: MENT)
- Founded 1981, headquartered in Wilsonville, Oregon
- Approximately 4,500 employees worldwide
- Revenue in last reported 12 months: about $800 million
- Over 70 offices worldwide
Experienced Software Development Engineer
Total Positions: 1
Job Type: Regular (full time)
Job Location: Lahore
Minimum Education: Bachelors in CS/CE/EE
Minimum Experience: 5 Year(s)
Career Level: Mid-Level Experienced (non-manager – Grade 5)
It is a mid-level position
- You’ll be working on the development and maintenance of Mentor Graphics state of the art embedded development tools.
- Your initial assignment would be to work on a Simulation tool called ‘SimTest’. You can find useful information related to SimTest on our company website.
- Your work will include development using C/C++ on Windows and Linux platforms.
- You will be working with on-shore engineering and non-engineering teams in other countries.
Experienced in using C/C++ on Windows and Linux platforms.
- Experienced in developing complex multi-threaded desktop applications and servers (Win32 Programming is a must).
- Experienced in designing and developing applications using Object Oriented techniques.
- Experienced in managing projects and teams.
- Strong communication skills in English. Experience of working with teams outside Pakistan would be a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent knowledge in the area of computer architecture, real time operating systems and embedded systems.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to us by email or post using the following information:
Postal Address: Floors 1-2-3 OSN Center Cavalry Ground Commercial Area Lahore Cantt. Lahore